Inside Sales Representative
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Representative at SIP.US
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA 30022
OVERVIEW: SIP.US is looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team in our Alpharetta, GA office. SIP.US is an internet phone company focused on empowering the customer to meet their phone, fax, and SMS needs with our user-friendly platform. We strive to
provide outstanding customer service, backed up by a rock-solid platform. Our primary market is North America, but we provide service to customers worldwide. Are you the right candidate to join our growing team?
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is primarily responsible for working with our channel partners and ensuring they are up to date on the latest offerings and promotions. Provide training to new channel partners to ensure they know how to access and utilize the tools necessary to provide quotes, updates and support for their customers. In addition, the ISR will provide quotes to both direct customers and customers serviced by a channel partner. The ISR position will be primarily a sales position, but training and marketing support will be a prerequisite to garner account advocacy.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of SIP.US services and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- General channel support including marketing programs and transactional support
- Utilize a consultative sales methodology to develop reseller growth plans and drive increases in channel sales
- Coordinating sales activities with sales teams/partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close new business
- Providing support to qualified partners, prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Updating and maintaining the SIP.US CRM system
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Previous Inside sales or sales support experience, preferably with partner/agents.
- Effective sales, marketing, time and project management skills
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- The ideal candidate exhibits a high level of skill in all areas of communication, relationship building, organization, presentation delivery and time management.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Must be self-motivated, energetic, creative, flexible, consistently meets commitments, and exhibits a high level of integrity
- The position requires phone-based territory/channel support experience and solid phone skills with a demonstrated ability and comfort in remote outreach
- Experience selling telephony services a plus.
- Standard business work environment
- Typical schedules will fall within business hours
- Most work is independent, but occasions for teamwork are not uncommon