As a technology consultant, you provide value to your clients by taking on the responsibility for their IT strategy and management so they don’t have to. Could they do it themselves? Yeah, probably, but it’s not their thing and it wouldn’t be the best use of their resources—and they couldn’t get nearly the same results you deliver. That’s because you’ve got some serious chops when it comes your area of expertise. And when they work with you, that part’s taken care of so they can focus squarely on their own area of expertise.
It’s no different with channel partner programs.
“Focus on your strengths; outsource your weaknesses.” It’s a motivational poster, bumper sticker quote, but no less true for that. It’s why your clients hired you. And it’s why our channel partners choose to work with BCM One. Yes, we have solutions from over 50 suppliers as well as our own value-added managed services; offer a second-to-none onboarding experience; provide technical, sales, and marketing support; and much more (you can read all about it here).
But more important than all of that, BCM One provides capabilities across the entire client lifecycle that you may not have today to help you deliver even better service and grow your client relationships. In short, you can sell within your comfort zone and rely on us to help you expand out of your comfort zone—wherever that may be.
- Pre-sales support: We navigate the universe of technology so you can focus on developing opportunities. We’ll even help manage the RFP process across multiple vendors, including proof-of-concepts, and provide engineering experts to meet with prospects—whatever it takes to win the deal. In fact, our channel sales team is truly a team of sellers, not just channel managers.
- Post-sales deployment: We can be your single point of contact across multiple vendors—and even be client-facing if that makes sense—and provide the project management to get your clients up and running according to plan.
- Ongoing management: We provide ongoing support and escalation so you don’t have to get involved in the day-to-day weeds if you don’t want to.
- Value-add services: We offer our own managed services for even more support and options.
- Billing: Only BCM One offers aggregated billing. Just hand it off to us, and we take care of the rest.
- Retention: We help you retain and grow your client relationships over time with quarterly business reviews, escalation as needed, and proactive management of contract end dates to help you renew clients. We call it Retention-as-a-Service.
All of the above is available at no extra cost to you. And we don’t believe in cookie-cutters. We don’t force you to fit our structure; we’ll work with you to map out a program and contract that fits your needs.
Want to be bigger, have more expertise in your back pocket, and provide better service to your clients?
Contact us to learn more about becoming a BCM One Channel Partner.
BCM One, a managed solutions provider, offers managed IT operations and is headquartered in Manhattan, New York.