June 23, 2020
A Message from Geoff Bloss, CEO of BCM One Group Holdings, Inc. — BCM One, SIP.US, SIPTRUNK, nexVortex
As the COVID-19 pandemic has evolved, our company has continued to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees, clients, and partners. As part of our response to this world-wide health crisis, we are continuing to take precautions regarding this unprecedented situation. Below are updates to our business regarding COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Task Force: In early March we developed a COVID-19 Task Force consisting of our senior leadership team. We conduct meetings every day at 8AM to discuss the health status of our employees, updates to COVID-19 federal and state regulations, CDC and WHO updates on the virus and any client accommodation requests due to COVID-19.
- Remote Workforce: On March 13, 2020, our entire staff began working remote from home. The safety of our employees is most important to us and we mandated a “work from home policy”.
- Phased Approach to Opening our Offices: We have taken a phased approach to the opening of our offices across the U.S. based on state mandates and policies. The well-being of our employees is our top priority; therefore, we are not mandating that our employees return to the office upon re-opening. It is an invitation for them to work from the office if they would like. Furthermore, several health protocols have been incorporated into the daily operations at each office as set forth by the CDC, including adherence to the 6 foot social distancing rules, disinfectant cleaning, use of video-conferencing for all meetings, wearing cloth face coverings and incorporating a COVID-19 daily health checks that must be conducted by all employees prior to arrival in any office.
- Atlanta, GA – re-opened on May 4, 2020
- Herndon, VA – re-opened on June 15, 2020
- Grand Rapids, MI – re-opened on June 18, 2020
- New York, NY – planning on reopening on July 6, 2020
Our headquartered office in New York City, the epicenter of COVID-19, will start out with a 25% staff occupancy per day, with increases as permitted.
As this pandemic is very fluid, we are prepared to adapt quickly, reclose offices if needed, and move our business to a 100% remote workforce again.
- Visitors to Our Offices: For the safety of our employees, we are prohibiting visitors to our offices including clients, partners, suppliers, and vendors for the foreseeable future.
- Travel: We are permitting essential business travel only, which must be approved by our COVID-19 Task Force.
- Client Support: Our Operations team is fully staffed and is answering calls, logging tickets, and troubleshooting issues. Our Network Operations Center continues to offer 24×7 support.
- E911: Important reminder to all hosted voice/UCaaS and SIP clients and channel partners regarding remote phone use and E911 during this time of remote working. Since phones are programmed with the 911 address for the office where they are normally in use, dialing 911 from a corporate phone or app that is not in the office may result in emergency services being sent to the incorrect address. We would encourage your remote employees to be aware of this characteristic of E911, and if you need an address updated for a remote phone, please open a ticket with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Critical Functions: BCM One has strategies in place to maintain all critical functions. Our network and platforms are designed to allow secure remote access and support by our employees. We will continue to manage and monitor the stability of our network and perform maintenance activity as needed.
- Remote Workforce Setup: We’re here to help you adapt to a reliable, remote workforce environment. Please contact your BCM One Account Representative with any needs you have, including hosted voice/UCaaS, hosted call center, extra bandwidth, collaboration tools for video conferencing and virtual Microsoft desktop.
If you have any further questions, contact your BCM One Account Representative or feel free to contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your business and partnership with BCM One. Please stay safe.
CEO, BCM One Group Holdings, Inc.